Attribution is a buzzword that if often tossed around to make bidding and channel management seem overly complex.
In reality, attribution can be very simple. Or as complex as you want to make it.
The first step to working with attribution is to understand not just how a model works, but when to use each model for analysis. That’s been the missing piece for many marketers. It’s not about choosing a model, it’s about knowing when and how to use the models based upon the information you need.
In this webinar, we’ll give you straightforward information about attribution to show you how simple it can be, both from a channel standpoint and an automated bidding standpoint.
In the webinar, we’ll cover:
- What attribution means to your marketing
- How to determine if a channel is contributing to your online success
- How to use models to determine the focus of your ads
- Using attribution to bid paid search correctly (and automatically leverage the models)
- Examining when it’s appropriate to use various models based upon what you are trying to learn
- How to choose a model that works for you
All this information is incredibly useful and none of it is really that hard.
If you’ve been struggling with attribution and want to see how easy attribution can be to both channel and bid management, then join us for some great insights.
The webinar will take place on April 4 at 1pm EDT. If you register, you can also gain access to the recording in case you can’t make it.