Google’s display network has a tremendous amount of reach and targeting options. You can use it to reach 90% of the internet across more than 2 million websites, videos, and apps.
While there is a lot of available inventory, the targeting options can quickly become overwhelming.
For example, you could target your ads to:
- Only someone who has been on your site before
- Located in Minneapolis
- Is female
- Between 25-34 years old
- Who is in the top 20% of income levels in the US
- Is single
- and then only show your ads on the weekends
While that amount of granular targeting is rarely necessary, it shows you the complexity of the display network as you start layering in targeting options.
Our goal in this webinar is to give you a roadmap to getting started with the display network and then expanding your targeting to properly fill your sales funnel.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Overview of GDN
- The major differences between GDN & Search
- Audience vs contextual targeting (we’re primarily going to focus on audiences)
- How to get started with remarketing
- How to align other targeting options with the sales funnel
- How to expand beyond remarketing
- Managing placements & brand protection
- How to create effective responsive display ads
- Open Q&A
If you are still getting started with the display network and looking to do it correctly or to start expanding your presence beyond remarketing, this webinar is for you.
The event will take place on Thursday, June 20 at 2:00 pm Eastern / 11 am Pacific time. A recording will be available to those who register.
We hope to see you there 🙂