PPC Reporting Tools
PPC reporting is one of the most time-consuming tasks for PPC marketers. According to many different studies, on average, a digital marketing agency is spending 3-7 days per month on reporting, while in-house teams are spending 2-3 days each month.
On the contrary, for those who automate Google Ads reporting, it takes about an hour per month: 1 minute to download auto-created reports and an hour writing comments, analysis, and suggestions.
Adalysis Built-In PPC Reporting
Adalysis, an award-winning PPC software, provides over 100 pages of various ready-made PPC reports that you can either simply use as is, or customize to use as a white-label solution.
All Adalysis PPC reports are interactive – you can drill into details from each report, which makes them extremely valuable for finding new insights about your Google Ads performance.
Some of our most popular reports include:
- Google Ads Performance for Search and Display campaigns
- MCC (My Client Center) level report, providing main KPIs for multiple accounts in the same view
- Audience Analysis, one of the most convenient ways out there to aggregate data about audiences (including similar, affinity, in-market, and other types) across the entire account
- Search Performance Analyzer, a visual schema of interrelated metrics over a period of time, so that you can immediately detect the major factors behind the changes
- E-Commerce Performance Report, highlighting your best-sellers, internal promotion results and best marketing channels.
For our PPC reporting tool, we use Google Data Studio, which makes it more convenient to adjust the reports according to your needs – for example, removing metrics you don’t want to use in your PPC report. If you are not yet familiar with Google Data Studio, we recommend you get acquainted with it right away with our free educational videos.
Free Google Ads Reports
To help get you started with automated PPC reporting tools, we are giving away four of our reports for free. One of them is focusing on Google Ads performance, another on audiences, one on visual performance analysis, and the last one aggregates data from your Google Analytics account and provide insights into other marketing channels performance. We are sure, once you’ve got your feet wet, you’ll never want to create a PPC report from scratch again, as such an incredible amount of time will be saved for other, less mind-numbing tasks requiring your attention.
Professional PPC software
Are you working with paid search platforms? Adalysis has many more tools that you might find useful for optimizing your online advertising efforts and automate Google Ads reporting and campaign management. Some of these tools include:
- PPC analysis & audit tools
- PPC automation
- PPC bidding tools
- PPC campaign builder
- PPC keyword tools
- PPC optimization tools
- PPC tracking & monitoring tools
- PPC budget tools
- PPC ad testing tools
You can try Adalysis for free today with the 14-day, no-obligation trial (we don’t ask for your credit card details). Start your free trial today!
Adalysis was founded in 2013 by PPC experts with more than 20 years of experience under their belt. Since then, we have helped PPC agencies, in-house PPC marketers and small business owners from all over the world to optimize their PPC efforts in the most cost-effective way.